To organise your trip, see the site of the SNCF.
For direct access to the Site des Deux-Caps, stop at Wimille-Wimereux station. Or you can choose: the Calais Ville station (then Div'in bus) or Boulgone-sur-Mer station (then the Marinéo buses).
- From Boulogne-sur-mer: take the GR120 which follows the coastline and arrive via Wimereux.
- From Calais : take the GR120 (coastline GR) and arrive via Sangatte
- From Guînes : take the GR128 (GR of the Via Francigena) to reach the Site des Deux-Caps.
From Boulogne-sur-mer: take the bicycle track which follows the RD 940 form the pointe de la Crèche to Wimereux.
At the Site des Deux-Caps: go for a ride with an electric or traditional bikes available for rental at the Maison du Site ! All the information you need : bike rental
Get the "green-mobility" reflex and take the bus :
- Oscar : Line No.505, which stops at Wimereux, Ambleteuse, Audresselles, Audinghen, Tardinghen, Wissant, Escalles, and Sangatte.
- Div’in : Line No.5, from Calais to Sangatte and the Cap Blanc-Nez during Summer
- Marinéo : line F, from Boulogne-sur-Mer to Wimereux
From Calais: take the GR120 (coastline GR) and arrive via Sangatte.