To build a sand castle, you need :
• 1 beautiful supervised beach (in summer : Wimereux, Ambleteuse or Wissant), • 1 Dad or 1 Mum, • 1 hat, • 1 tube of sunscreen (to protect you from the sun), • 1 bottle of water - drink regularly, • 1 snack for extra energy, • Thousands of grains of sand, • 1 bucket (or more with different sizes and shapes), • 1 rake, • 1 spade, • For the decoration : shells, seaweed...well, anything you can find on the beach !
Some tips for choosing the right place to build your castle :
• Choose a flat place without too many bumps.
• Go to the part of the beach where the sand is a bit wet. That's the secret to building a great sand castle !
Send us your best photos of your sans castle and you might see them on our website www.lesdeuxcaps.fr and receive a lovely surprise ;-)
Dear parents , please be attentive :
• Don't forget to protect your children from the sun : sunscreen, a caps and tee-shirt are vital for a day on the beach,
• Don't forget to sure your children drink lots of fluids: make them : make them drink water regularly !
• Pensez à regarder les horaires de marée pour ne pas vous faire piéger,
• Be sure to respect the beach safety instructions :
Green flag : authorised swimming area
Orange flag : swimming area tolerated but dangerous
Red flag : swimming prohibited
Blue flag : swimming area
Yellow buoys : area reserved for water sports